Monday, May 2, 2011

I am who I am.

Hello,
This is my first post for 2011.
After almost 8 months i joined Sports Toto Fitness Center (STFC), I really see the result of my hardwork. Although it's not much as the other people achieved, but I congratulate myself because of my motivation, intention and hardwork as well as my attitude to change myself. Anyway, I've learnt a lot for the past 1 year. I'm currently in 5th year medical school which is my final year. But, my lecturers said, it's not right to say that we are in final years because the probability we will pass our Professional Exam 3 is 50-50. So, to be exact, we are 5th year medical student of Universiti Putra Malaysia. Thanks God because I can reach at this level. Without Him, I'm nothing. Without Him, everything is nothing. Praise the Lord. Thanks to my family for their kindness and support, especially to my lovely parents for their continuous prayers to God for their beloved son in Kuala Lumpur. :-).
Thanks to my sisters and brothers for their moral and financial support. Don't worry brothers and sisters, I promised to pay your guys when I'm working soon. hoho. Everything happened for reasons. Reasons that we might know and don't know. Anyway, we are human being. We can think what we should do. Being pessimistic or optimistic. To be honest, I would like to be an optimist. It's hard, but I'm trying. So, how about you? Looking a problem in different aspect is not easy though. But it's not wrong also.
Many people asked me whether I'm attached or single. And believe me or not, none of them will believe that I'm single although that is my true answer. Well, I don't expect them to believe me, but one thing for sure, I'm single but not ready for any relationship. I'm happy for what I'm now. It doesn't mean that I don't need love. It just that I had enough love from you guys anyway. LOL.
Oh yeah, I've just turned to 23 years old last month. Thanks God because I'm still alive and healthy until now. My 23rd birthday was a bit special because I celebrated it alone at Secret Recipe Sogo Shopping Complex. Nuts? LOL. I'm not. I've enjoyed my dinner alone without cake! One more thing, on the day of my birthday, I went to Forensic Department of Hospital Kuala Lumpur to observe an autopsy case. Fortunately, I was asked by the Forensic Doctor to assist the Master student in Forensic to do an autopsy. I was like OMG!!!! He said, that will be my precious memory because instead I cut a cake, I will cut a dead body!!! *Faint!
I took the challenge and assist the doctors to cut the dead body. It was fun!!! Anyway, I still have to assist them for 3 times more. :-)
Today (8th August), I will start my Senior Medicine Posting. I've just finished my Senior Surgery and Dermatology Posting last week. I really have no confident whether I passed the 2 exams or not. God Bless Me. I hope I can do better in my Senior Medical Posting. Aja aja fighting!
Last but not least, I am who I am. I'm happy for what I am now. My life is my business and please, don't ever force me to do something that I don't like.
Good night and God Bless You.

2 comments: